- I'd be sick to have a house where we just had people hanging out and doing work, but after school other kids came and we helped them and taught them cool things about life and their schoolwork. Probably not the most likely solution, but with an awning and a sign -maybe?!
- We could use Tamara's connection with the eager interfaith kids to perhaps form a collaboration?
- We could use current tutors from other places to help us and do some research FOR us!! This would open the possibility to actually compile a legit amount of research WHILE actually working toward implimenation
- Jon really likes research and think tanks.
- Amanda - can you fill us in to what the results/accomplishments of your networking ind. study were from last semester? I feel like I dont know exactly what we know...(might be me) ---> we can use that list to contact current tutors and make them aware of our goals to see if we can get interest. Maybe even talk about us at their meetings?
- We need to do a better job of explaining what it is exactly that we are looking to do, and what type of audience we want. Perhaps a better turnout next time?
- I was legit sad about how many people never came. Ted Limpert send me a facebook message explaining why he couldnt come and how sad he was - i enjoy him - he does a lot with education and tutoring, and wants to know what were all about. yay cool people!
- I love you guys!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Todays Meeting!
So today was cool - i enjoyed discussing our thoughts and getting some things out in the open. It was cool to hear other peoples opinions and how similar/different our previous thoughts were to them. I know alicia took some notes, so she can supplement this when she gets a chance -but I wrote down a bunch of the things that stuck in my head upon leaving:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment